Cultural Heritage and Urban Development Project - Infrastructure Works for Parts of Sour City
Location within country: Tyre, South Lebanon
Client: Council for the South
Financed by: IBRD
Scope of Work
In addition to rehabilitation works, infrastructure works for parts of Sour City mainly comprises the following tasks:
- Breaking out and reinstatement of existing paved road surfaces for the construction of gravity and pressure sewer pipes, storm drainage pipes and storm drainage box culverts.
- Trench Excavation for Pressure Sewer Pipes, for Gravity Sewer Pipes for Storm Drainage Pipes and for Storm Drainage Box Culverts.
- Cast in situ reinforced concrete local pumping stations.
- Supply, install, connect and test the pipes for pressure sewer system with all necessary fittings.
- Supply, lay, joint and test the following pipes for gravity sewer systems with all necessary fittings and related manholes, gullies, house connection chambers and concrete encasement.
- Supply lay, joint and test the pipes with all necessary fittings for storm drainage with all related manholes, gullies and concrete encasement.
- Cast-in-place reinforced concrete box culvert (base slab, walls and top slab).
- Permanent Relocation of Existing Services and Utilities.
- Permanent Relocation of Existing Aerial Cables, Poles and Pole Mounted Transformer.
- Street Lighting (Cables, Lighting Panel, Earthing system, Photocell Switches, Decorative lighting poles).
Notification Order: 31/03/2006
Taking Over: 28/02/2012