Tyre Old City Urban Component Phase II (CHUD), Rehabilitation of Al Bawabeh Square, Hamra Road & Jaafarieh
Location within country: Tyre, South Lebanon
Client: Council for Development and Reconstruction (CDR)
Financed by: IBRD
Scope of Work
The works mainly comprise interventions in Tyre Old City for Urban Improvement at Al Bawabeh Square, Hamra Road and Jaafarieh Area which include but are not limited to:
- Civil Works:
- Site Works: Demolition, excavations, fill, flexible pavement, sub- grade preparation, sub drainage, rehabilitation of the existing public sanitary sewer and potable water systems where needed, rigid pavement, stone paving and flooring, stone pavers, natural curbstone , public storm drainage, manhole grade adjustment.
- Cast-in- place concrete works: Retaining walls, sidewalks beams, encasement for PVC pipes.
- Masonry Works: Hollow concrete blocks for building.
- Metal Works: metal fabrications (steel structure), cold formed metal framing, ornamental metal and railings, aluminum frames, doors and windows.
- Finishing works: Finishes: stone paving and flooring, ceramic tiles, painting, high performance coatings, dimension stone tile, Portland cement plaster.
- Specialties: Road markings and signs, Roofing and waterproofing, agricultural soil, planting and accessories, landscape.
- Furnishings: Urban furniture
- Electromechanical Works
- Sanitary Works: sanitary pipes and fittings, plumbing fixtures, municipal sewer connection, valves, mechanical insulation, drainage and vent systems.
- Electrical Works: Cables, pits, earthing systems, street lighting, luminaries, photocell switches, lighting outlets, and ducting; MV and LV networks, feeder pillars.
- Removal and relocation of existing networks.
Notification Order: 15/05/2009