Water Works in the region between Zahrani River (North) and Abou El Aswad - (South)
Scope of Work
The project works consist of:
- The construction and equipping with submersible pumps 8 water wells of flow about 580 l/s.
- The construction and laying of 80,000 ml Fonte Ductile (D9) gravity pipelines ranging between 8" and 24" in diameter.
- The construction and laying of 210,000 ml High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) pipelines ranging between 2” and 4” in diameter.
- The construction and laying of galvanized steel pipelines up to 6” in diameter.
- Constructing and equipping central pumping stations with required pumping units, water meters, control panels, chlorination units and related equipments and devices.
- Construction of elevated water tanks, manholes and distribution networks to nearby villages with internal networks within an area of 12 km x 18 km.
- The installation of required accessories and fittings including valves, pressure reducers, air release valves etc ... and installation of water hammer system and lightning protection system.
- Construction of treatment plant with the installation of electrical generators of power up to 1000 K.V.A. each.
Notification Order & Commencement: No.6061 19/11/2000